Parvaid For Dogs Symptoms And Long Term Effects: Tips and Suggestion
Parvo is a viral disease that many pet owners fear their dogs are going to get. Fortunately, there are vaccines and treatments available that can decrease the dog’s chances of acquiring the deadly disease. When bringing up dogs, it is important to be responsible for their health and this includes giving the dogs needed vaccinations and routine visits to the veterinarian.
Parvaid for Dogs
- Parvaid is marketed as an all natural and certified organic herbal treatment that helps puppies to overcome the Parvo virus.
- Parvaid is indicated as treatment for Parvo.
- It is also indicated as prophylactic treatment.
- Puppies that have been exposed to the virus and puppies exposed to the virus but are not exhibiting symptoms can benefit from Parvaid prophylaxis.
- Parvo helps dogs overcome the debilitating signs and symptoms of the Parvo disease including:
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Loss of appetite
- Blood in the stool
- Weakened immune system
- Lowered white blood cell count
- Bloating and gas
- Weakened muscles and tissue
- Other uses for Parvaid include:
- A good source of natural vitamin C and antioxidants that help fight off bacteria and other infections.
- Helps with vomiting and diarrhea caused by changes in the environment.
- Helps with vomiting and diarrhea caused by dietary changes.
- Helps ease traveling discomfort in dogs.
- The dosage of Parvaid depends on the dog’s weight and should be specified by the vet and strictly followed by the pet owner.
Parvo in Dogs Symptoms
Parvo is caused by the deadly Parvo virus.
The disease has two strains, the most common strain affecting the digestive system and the less common strain affecting the cardiac system. Symptoms usually include:
- Vomiting that looks clear and foamy
- Bloody diarrhea
- Strong odor in the feces
- Dehydration and malnutrition arise from vomiting and diarrhea
Parvo in Dogs Long Term Effects
Parvo often causes long term effects spanning different organ systems in dogs. These long term effects can be seen during the disease duration and after the disease when the dog has survived the ordeal. These include:
- Prevents the dog to absorb nutrients
- Severe weight loss
- Heart failure
- Difficulty breathing
- Slightly stunted growth in puppies
- Kidney damage
- Liver damage
- Weakened immune system
These health damaging long term effects can be prevented with proper vaccination, routine check-ups to discover the disease early, and prompt treatment with Parvaid to help the dog combat the disease.